Friday, August 26, 2011

Is it?

The past few days have been quite "interesting" to say the least. You know how sometimes you ask God to show you the way or give you a sign to let you know which way to go and then you receive an answer but still want more?

I had been asking to same thing over and over again, in all of my prayers. I had been asking for an answer, a sign to know whether this "dream" of mine really was for me; A "dream" that I never thought was that big anyway but just something I aspired to, something that I felt in my heart that I truly wanted.

Something did happen...
Something that could truly be the answer to all of my questions but at the same time feels more like a test. Or maybe it is the way I want to see it because I do not like the answer I was given...

Whatever the case may be, all I know is that it fell on me like a bomb; a bomb that literally destroys everything in its path... devastated I am... not sure what to do, what to say...

So the question remains... is it the answer I kept asking for or rather a test to see how bad I truly want it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages